[pve-devel] Fw: Better translate to Spanish language

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Tue Apr 8 08:26:19 CEST 2014

> Dietmar, thanks for your answer, but I wait more details, for example:
>
> 1- When i have the new "es.po" file, must i copy it to a particular directory?

The directory where you originally copied the file from.

> 2- The file ".mo" isn't necessary?

no

> 3- For your answer, i guess that i don't need install some dependences, right?

no

> 4- This file "es.po" is compatible with what versions of PVE?

latest.

> 5- Only for precaution in case of make a big mistake, what files i must copy
> first before that I run the command "make dinstall"

dont get that question.

> If I know all these details, in the future for the new versions of PVE GUI, I will
> be able to do it without the need of ask you.

You need a fully working build environment to to that. I doubt that you can setup this if you do
not have any programming experiences.

That is why I offered you to send me the file, and I will do that work for you.