[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Mon Apr 7 07:27:23 CEST 2014

Dietmar, OK in all

Only missing one translation:
About of your words: ""CT 100 - Mount"
And more precisely about of the word "Mount"
=>
1- If is verb, i guess that should be translated as verb present (in past,
present and future time, in spanish the words are written of different
manner)
2- If is noun, i will translate it of other manner (that i believe that is
noun).
3- If you can show me the complete log about of this, i will understand and
will translate perfectly. :-)

Other questions:
1- Can you explain me as can i apply my translation in my PVE Host (for
testing first, and after i will send the translate)
2- This "es.po" file is compatible with what versions of PVE?