[pve-devel] Better translate to Spanish language

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Sun Apr 6 06:58:20 CEST 2014

After of several hours of work, i want to say that my translate to Spanish
is almost complete, also one by one by hand I corrected poorly made
translations, just missing 14 translations, unfortunately a word in English
can be a adjetive, substantive, verb, etc., and in Spanish this word should
be written of different mode as correspond.

I need a little of help for some reasons:
1- I don't find the word in PVE GUI, and i don't know if the word is
adjetive, substantive, verb, etc.
2- In the case of openvz, I don't use and don't know about of openvz and i
am lost with some technical terms (in addition to the  point mentioned
above)

So I ask for a little help to finish my translation work.

Here show parts of "es.po" file for that help me:

#: ../www/manager/Utils.js:490
#, fuzzy
msgid "Configure"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (Only for example, the answer: is for see a list of options
to set.  Then i will understand as use it,  and by simple logic i will know
that it is verb)
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?
- Where i can found it into the PVE GUI?

#: ../www/manager/openvz/BeanCounterGrid.js:69
msgid "Barrier"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?

#: ../www/manager/Utils.js:105
msgid "Basic"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Is adjetive, substantive, or what?
- Where i can found it into the PVE GUI?

#: ../www/manager/Utils.js:481 ../www/manager/qemu/TemplateMenu.js:48
#: ../www/manager/qemu/CmdMenu.js:81 ../www/manager/qemu/Clone.js:267
msgid "Clone"
msgstr ""
- I know what is this, but i believe that this word is used in 4 different
menus, then, is this word used only as verb?, or also is used of other
manner?. If this word is used of several manners (as adjetive, substantive,
verb, etc), will be impossible to do a perfect translation and will be
necessary correct the location structure of words for each case.
- Wait the asnwer

#: ../www/manager/openvz/BeanCounterGrid.js:81
msgid "Failcnt"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?

#: ../www/manager/Utils.js:497
msgid "Mount"
msgstr ""
- I know what is this
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?
- Where i can found it into the PVE GUI?

#: ../www/manager/Utils.js:314
msgid "Successful"
msgstr ""
- I know what is this
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?
- Where i can found it into the PVE GUI?

#: ../www/manager/openvz/BeanCounterGrid.js:57
msgid "Held"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?

#: ../www/manager/openvz/BeanCounterGrid.js:63
msgid "Maxheld"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?

#: ../www/manager/dc/AuthEdit.js:63
msgid "User Attribute Name"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Where i can found it into the PVE GUI?

#: ../www/manager/data/ResourceStore.js:129
msgid "maxcpu"
msgstr ""
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Where i can found it into the PVE GUI?

#: ../www/manager/Utils.js:104
#, fuzzy
msgid "Community"
msgstr "Comentario"
- What is this? (please explain very clear)
- Is adjetive, substantive, verb or what?
- Where i can found it into the PVE GUI?

#: ../www/manager/openvz/Network.js:88
#, fuzzy
msgid "Host device name"
msgstr ""