[pve-devel] nexenta rollback problems.

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Wed Sep 19 06:46:14 CEST 2012

> Yes, indeed. that's really a pain. (BTW, I don't use multipath anymore, only
> lacp, take too much cpu with a lot of luns).

I really tried hard, but my final conclusion is that open-iscsi/dm-multipath does
not work well with dynamically allocated luns (like we do in the nexenta plugin).
I know, you came to that conclusion months ago.

So I will give up now, and we simply use libiscsi for the nexenta plugin for now.
Maybe future versions of libiscsi will support some kind of multipath - until that
happens one can use lcap as workaround.

- Dietmar