[pve-devel] nexenta rollback problems.

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Sep 19 06:36:07 CEST 2012

Yes, indeed. that's really a pain. (BTW, I don't use multipath anymore, only lacp, take too much cpu with a lot of luns).

The only way is to dynamicaly build the path, finding the good /dev/by-id, when the guest is starting.(find the lunid with nexentaapi, then search the multipath device)

(That's why I have asked you so some months ago to put the activate storage before the qemu command line build)