[pve-devel] help with ExtJS4

Seth Lauzon seth.lauzon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:12:16 CEST 2011

Howdy Dietmar,

Thanks for your assistance.  I am making progress in learning the code with your help.  Can you explain a little about how the PVE.Utils.API2Request function works and how the url attribute is used to execute the proper commands.  This is what I have so far for deleting the user and it is not functioning.

            {
                text: 'Delete',
                handler: function() {
                    var sm = me.getSelectionModel();
                    var rec = sm.getSelection()[0];
                    if (!rec)
                        return;

                    var userid = rec.data.userid;

                    var msg = 'Are you sure you want to permanently delete the user: ' + userid;
                    Ext.Msg.confirm('Deletion Confirmation', msg, function(btn) {
                        if (btn !== 'yes')
                            return;
                        PVE.Utils.API2Request({
                          url: '/user/' + userid,
                          method: 'DELETE',
                          callback: function() {
                            me.setLoading(false);
                            reload();
                          },
                          failure: function (response, opts) {
                            Ext.Msg.alert('Error',response.htmlStatus);
                          },
                        });
                    });
                }