[pve-devel] Proxmox VE 2.0 beta 4 i18n patch

Koichi MATSUMOTO mzch at me.com
Sun Dec 4 10:38:00 CET 2011

Hi,

I wanted to avoid duplication of the work so please never mind.
I have just finished it. Please get the patch file below:

http://cl.ly/CL6q

I archived 1 patch file and 2 .po files.
- javascripts.po is the message file from all .js files under www/manager.
- perl.po is the message file from *.pm files under www/PVE.

If there is no problem, I hope the dev team to merge this with the main steam.

Regards.

On 2011/12/04, at 16:20, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:

> I'll try to help for it.
> But i'm very busy at work for the moment,don't know if I'll have the time next week.
(snip)

--
 Koichi MATSUMOTO - http://maccoterie.com/
    contact me? please see http://mch.tel/