[pve-devel] virtiodisk ordering bug in current implementation + proposal for new qemu device syntax

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Aug 29 13:43:37 CEST 2011

> but I agree with you, we need first rewrite device assignement with new device
> syntax.
>
> So I'll wait you have done the job, before submit the patchs.

I work on other things right now. But if you have some spare time
feel free to work on those things (that would really help a lot). Else
you need to wait.

> maybe a git branch could be useful for that ?

Well, those changes should be straight forward, and we want to
include them for 2.0, so there is no real need to branch. (I am quite new to git, so
simply correct me if I am wrong and we need to make a branch upstream).

- Dietmar