[pbs-devel] Possible problem on NFS storage with release 2-3-3 (??)

dea dea at corep.it
Thu Mar 9 13:38:33 CET 2023

Hi can confirm !

Downgrade via dpkg from 2.3-3 to 2.3-2 (and change kernel to 6.1) and
works very fast, as usually.

I don't know if the problem is in the kernel or in the 2.3-3 package,
but this way it works as it should.

The system is in production, so I can't do too many tests and reboots...

I was exasperated by the slowness, so I made two changes at once (I know
that diagnostically it's the worst solution, but not having time or a
way to give too much disruption I couldn't do one test at a time).

Luca