[PVE-User] ZFS-8000-8A on a non-system disk. How to do?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Mon Nov 13 21:39:44 CET 2023

Mandi! Jan Vlach
  In chel di` si favelave...

> having same number of checksum errors on all drives really means bad cabling or bad RAM.

Bad cabling you mean bad SATA cabling, right? Seems no to me... i've not
received errors of sata kernel subsystem

> - if you have ECC RAM, check for errors in ipmitool i.e.
> ipmitool sel elist

I have ecc ram, but the server (an old HP ProLiant Microserver N40L) seems
doesn't have an IPMI interface...

Server have 140+ days of uptime, and dmesg are perfectly free of memeory and
sata errors... Boh...

--
  Consolatevi! Sul sito http://www.sorryeverybody.com migliaia di americani
  chiedono scusa al mondo per la rielezione di Bush.	(da Cacao Elefante)