[PVE-User] ceph

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Jan 10 09:04:03 CET 2023

Hi,

El 10/1/23 a las 8:23, Piviul escribió:
> On 1/9/23 12:54, Eneko Lacunza via pve-user wrote:
>> If all Ceph services/clients are on those Proxmox nodes, yes, that
>> should work.
>
> yes all services/clients are on proxmox nodes...
>

>> Also check that there are no old monitor IPs on ceph config when
>> you're done (/etc/pve/ceph.conf)
>
> ok, I'll do.
>
> I have a problem, when I add a monitor (Ceph->monitor->Create) I can
> choose the monitor to add only from a combo box having the names of
> the proxmox nodes. But the proxmox node name is resolved with a IP of
> the LAN hosts not of the LAN CEPH dedicated...
>
> Can I ask you if in your configuration the ceph monitors and mds are
> referring to the IPs of the CEPH dedicated LAN or even in your
> configuration the monitors and mds are referring to the IPs of the LAN
> hosts?

I think you may have a wrong Ceph network definition in
/etc/pve/ceph.conf, check for "public_network". Also check what IP are
listening on OSD daemons.

Cheers

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/