[PVE-User] ceph

Piviul piviul at riminilug.it
Tue Jan 10 08:23:51 CET 2023

On 1/9/23 12:54, Eneko Lacunza via pve-user wrote:
> If all Ceph services/clients are on those Proxmox nodes, yes, that
> should work.

yes all services/clients are on proxmox nodes...

> Also check that there are no old monitor IPs on ceph config when
> you're done (/etc/pve/ceph.conf)

ok, I'll do.

I have a problem, when I add a monitor (Ceph->monitor->Create) I can
choose the monitor to add only from a combo box having the names of the
proxmox nodes. But the proxmox node name is resolved with a IP of the
LAN hosts not of the LAN CEPH dedicated...

Can I ask you if in your configuration the ceph monitors and mds are
referring to the IPs of the CEPH dedicated LAN or even in your
configuration the monitors and mds are referring to the IPs of the LAN
hosts?

Piviul