[PVE-User] Fwd: Replication Job: 101-0 failed

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Mon Sep 19 21:18:23 CEST 2022

Mandi! Julival Santos Reis Júnior
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Thanks for the feedback!

Please, don't reply personally, use the list!!!

> I had solved this problem in version 6 of proxmox.
> There was a parameter that I increased the timeout, and the system stopped
> giving these errors. But now it changed to version 7 and the problem came back.
> sending a print of the file in version 7, from the place I moved. I also read
> that the problem is solved by putting good quality SSD enterprise hard drives.

'timeout' isthe simplier consequence of other things, typically
load/iodelay.
So augmenting the timeout you are only curing the symptom, not the disease.

Try increase the blocksize (or, sure, spend more money and by good
enterprise SSD drives! ;-), instead of modifying the code for increase the
timeout...