[PVE-User] Proxmox PBS: Recommended task schedules (Prune, GC, Verifiy)?

Roland devzero at web.de
Sat Oct 29 13:40:23 CEST 2022

 >Do I have to ensure in some way that these tasks don't overlap?

since proxmox gui/scheduling won't allow serialization of this tasks,
i'm running them via cron/script

# proxmox-backup-manager verify pve-t620_backup --ignore-verified true
--outdated-after 30
# pvesm prune-backups pbs_pve-t620_backup --keep-daily 31 --keep-weekly
8 --keep-monthly 6
# proxmox-backup-manager garbage-collection start pve-t620_backup

regards
Roland