[PVE-User] Failure on Proxmox ZFS

Roland devzero at web.de
Sat Oct 22 08:41:26 CEST 2022

it looks the crash is happening inside ksm. here is another report of
that, which maybe related
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/cause-of-crash.108569/

could you please test your memory with memtest86 and try disabling ksm (
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Kernel_Samepage_Merging_(KSM) ), to see if
it makes a difference ?

if your system is only loaded lightly, please start enough VMs and put
some load on your system, for example you can run "stress" inside the VMs.

roland