[PVE-User] VMware SD-WAN Virtual Edge Not Working [SOLVED]

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:49:32 CEST 2022

Quick update, changed CPU to single socket and multi-core, appliance
started acting as expected. Not sure why but when using multi-sockets,
even with NUMA enabled, the VM would not fully work. I guess something
in the appliance code checks for socket/core configs and requires a
single socket only.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
JR