[PVE-User] New Disk on one node of Cluster.

Сергей Цаболов tsabolov at t8.ru
Thu Feb 24 13:29:33 CET 2022

Hi Eneko,

I make some test and found if one node remove from Cluster and restore
the VM on it the VM disk performance is very well!

I have some ideas to test other methods about performance.

My question is: If I add to all nodes 2 or 1 ssd disks and move the
*Ceph journal to SSD* disks my performance of VM and Ceph it will be
better for virtual machines and?

With ceph journal on ssd ceph working better and fast?

Have someone such an experience move the Ceph journal to ssd?

And what ssd disk with GB is enough for journal?

Thank you.

16.02.2022 12:59, Eneko Lacunza пишет:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> El 16/2/22 a las 10:54, Сергей Цаболов escribió:
>>
>>> What IOPS are you getting in your 4K tests? You won't get near
>>> direct disk IOPS...
>> I need to test the host disk or the VM disk ?
>
> If you're worried about VM performance, then test VM disks... :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Eneko Lacunza
> Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
> Binovo IT Human Project
>
> Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
> Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun
>
> https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
> https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/

Sergey TS
The best Regard