[PVE-User] 2 host cluster, direct link: best configuration?

GM gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 20:00:43 CET 2022

I'd personally use option 1, dedicated nic(s) or vlans for LAN and Corosync
network.Then I'd use the dedicated 10G link only for storage replication.
All 3 networks would be setup on different network subnets. Storage
replication uses "migration network" for the replication, so you could
setup that on the dedicated 10G link, so that it does not interfere with
the corosync/lan traffic. Migration network can be setup either via the
datacenter.cfg or via the web gui (Datacenter -> Options -> Migration
settings).