[PVE-User] New Disk on one node of Cluster.

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Feb 16 09:58:30 CET 2022

Hi Sergey,

El 16/2/22 a las 9:52, Сергей Цаболов escribió:

> I have 7 node's PVE Cluster + Ceph storage
>
> In 7 node I add new 2 disks and want to make specific new osd pool on
> Ceph.
>
> Is possible with new  disk create specific pool ?

You are adding 2 additional disk in each node, right?

You can assign them to a new pool, creating custom crush rules.

Why do you want to use those disks for a different pool? What disks do
you have now, and what disk are the new? (for example, are all HDD or
SSD...)

Cheers

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/