[PVE-User] OfflineUncorrectableSector, and now?!

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Mon Dec 12 17:07:01 CET 2022

Mandi! Yannick Palanque
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I see that it is a Dell SSD. Do you have any contract support? You
> could ask to their support what they think of it.

DELL support say that disk is good.

Thre's some way to disable daily SMART email, eg defining that '8 bad sector
is good'? Clearly without disabling SMART at all...

If i've understood well, 'smartd' send notification using scripts in
'/etc/smartmontools/run.d/', and particulary:

	/etc/smartmontools/run.d/10mail

I've to code a custom script?

I've used to have smartd signal disk trouble once, and reading manpages
seems that this is still the default behaviour...

--
  La CIA ha scoperto chi porta il carbonchio... la befanchia!!!