[PVE-User] Shared SAN <> ZFS concept

Kyle Schmitt kyleaschmitt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:30:12 CEST 2022

For what it's worth, I did have proxmox setup at work with a dedicated
box providing LVM lvs as iSCSI, and mdadm-raid6 underneath.    It
worked OK, but the added complexity is more trouble than it's worth.
My current work doesn't use proxmox, but my personal setup right now
is ZFS RAIDZ2 on SSDs, shared on a seperate network via NFS to my 3
proxmox hosts.

--Kyle