Nextcloud scaling on proxmox

System Administrator sysadmin at tashicell.com
Sat Sep 11 08:08:54 CEST 2021

​Hi all,

I have setup up Proxmox cluster with three nodes and with Ceph storage. Configured one nextcloud LXC on node1. Now I want to make multiple same nextcloud LXC on node2 and node3 for load balancing so the user can hit any one of these three instances using DNS round-robin record.

I would be grateful if any of you can help me go forward specifically on storage part.

Looking forward for your response.
Regards,

Sonam Namgyel
TashiCell

Information contained in this message maybe confidential in nature and is meant for the intended recipient(s) of the message only. Tashi InfoComm Limited has the sole right to such information and any copying/redistribution of the information contained in the message, without the prior written consent of Tashi InfoComm Limited, is Prohibited.