[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 7.0 (beta) released!

alexandre derumier aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Jun 29 15:51:06 CEST 2021

Hi,
I have found a bug report about promisc && vlan-aware on mellanox site,
of a proxmox user.

(proxmox 6.4 with kernel (5.12?)

https://community.mellanox.com/s/question/0D51T00008ansfP/vlan-aware-linux-bridging-is-not-functional-on-connectx4lx-card-unless-manually-put-in-promiscuous-mode

So maybe is it a kernel change ?

I don't known is that ifupdown2 has been bumped to last master ? (I
don't have seen special commit of this kind of change)