[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 7.0 (beta) released!

Mark Schouten mark at tuxis.nl
Tue Jun 29 12:06:02 CEST 2021

Hi,

Op 29-06-2021 om 11:46 schreef Thomas Lamprecht:
> Do you have some FW rules regarding MAC-Addresses or the like?
> As the MAC-Address selection changed in Proxmox VE 7 due to new default
> n systemd's network link policy, as listed in our known issues[0].

There is no firewall configured on this cluster. On Stoiko's advice, I
changed the systemd-link-settings and now everything works again.

I do not completely understand why that fixes it though.  Commenting out
MACAddressPolicy=persistent helps, but why?

--
Mark Schouten
CTO, Tuxis B.V. | https://www.tuxis.nl/