SPICE issue

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Jan 26 12:56:39 CET 2021

Hi all,

Issue was that spiceproxy was unable to resolve other proxmox node's IP.
Updating /etc/hosts with the corresponding entries solved the problem.

Thanks

--
Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico

Tel. +34 943 569 206 | https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/