SPICE issue

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Jan 22 12:25:08 CET 2021

Hi all,

We have a recently installed 3-node cluster. We're having issues
connecting to VM consoles with SPICE; it works when we connect to a VM
running on the same node as the one we connect for WUI; but not for VMs
running in the other 2 nodes.

If we connect to WUI of another node, then we can SPICE to VMs local to
that node, but not the others. So SPICE config on the VMs is correct.

We detected this issue on PVE 6.3-2 and have updated to PVE 6.3-3 but
the issue continues. I can't paste a pveversion -v (weird remote access).

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

--
Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico

Tel. +34 943 569 206 | https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/