[PVE-User] Cloud-init don't manage resolv.conf on Debian 10

Humberto Jose de Sousa humbertos at ifsc.edu.br
Thu Jan 21 19:25:03 CET 2021

I verified the file content that you pointed:

*cat /etc/network/interfaces.d/50-cloud-init *

*auto loiface lo inet loopback    dns-nameservers x.x.x.x x.x.x.x
dns-search xx.xxxx.edu.br <http://xx.xxxx.edu.br>auto eth0iface eth0 inet
static    address x.x.x.x/xx    gateway x.x.x.x*

I think that problem is because the dns parameters are written in the
loopback interface. This happen to you?

The resolvconf package didn't work.