[PVE-User] (no subject)

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Fri Feb 26 12:17:58 CET 2021

Hi!

On 25.02.21 21:18, Aaron Wood wrote:
> I just edited a few posts I made last night (
> https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/latest-proxmox-update-causes-windows-10-guest-to-bsod-loop-with-kernel-security-check-failure.84867/)
> and now I see "You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please
> contact the administrator if this was done in error.."
>
> Does anyone know how I can contact an admin? Are there any admins watching
> this list? I was trying to reply to my post with some info for Stefan only
> to see that the system banned me...

Sorry about that ban, it seems the forums ban software got triggered by your
post and was mistakenly confirmed as such in the moderation queue, sorry
about that inconvenience!

Your account should be restored again.

In general, if there's any issue with such things you can write directly to
office at proxmox.com

Best regards,
Thomas