[PVE-User] (no subject)

Martin Holub martin at holub.co.at
Tue Aug 24 19:21:34 CEST 2021

Hi Leandro,

So if you can't schedule a downtime for, at least, some VMs i would add
a 3rd Box. Also in terms of having a valid Quorum a 3rd Box would be a
good thing.

About the Upgrade, as Alain pointed out, there is no way to
accidentially upgrade, at least if you don't put "bullseye" in the
sources.list manually (like you did, that's why i asked about the
Upgrade). So just make shure you explicitly use "buster", not "stable"
or "bullseye" in the Debian repo. If apt still complains about the
release change just run an update using "apt-get update
--allow-releaseinfo-change", this should fix things you. If you already
upgraded some packages from the bullseye repo i would keep things
running as they are for now (obviously nothing broke by now, so don't
touch it...) and start planning the Upgrade to 7.0. The Upgrade to 7.0
was hassle free for the Clusters i ran it by now. Also telling from
Forum and Mailing Lists, i wouldn't expect any issues as long as you
don't have any special setups with PCI passthrough Devices or something
like that.

Best
Martin