[PVE-User] Proxmox on a HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8

Ralf Storm ralf.storm at konzept-is.de
Wed Apr 14 19:27:15 CEST 2021

Hello Humberto,

I have it running for a customer on a DL380 Gen9 and on an even older
one, works togeher like charm.

I have installed Proxmox on so many different hardware in the past few
years, from a small atom NUC, on "usual" pcs and up to "real" servers.

Never had a problem with it.

I always use the ZFS-options during install - better than using the
raidcontrollers in my opinion.

have fun with it

best regards

Ralf