[PVE-User] Proxmox on a HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8

Humberto Freitas humberto.freitas310 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:57:01 CEST 2021

Hey guys, I hope everybody is all right 😜

I’m seeking for an advice from the community on buying this server, HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8. Has someone installed Proxmox VE on it. I’m planning to install, in the beginning, an instance of Debian 10 and in it I’m planning to have the usual setting for an enterprise like a filesharing software, an ERP, web server, etc...

I’ve looked up something on DuckDuckGo, and find few things except this: https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/help-installing-proxmox-on-hp-proliant-server-dl380e-g8.18522/. Does the issues described in the page still exist?

Appreciate your wisdom lol

Thanks for your great work

Sincerely,

Humberto Freitas