[PVE-User] Edit: Boot Order mask

Piviul piviul at riminilug.it
Tue Apr 13 10:05:05 CEST 2021

I ask[¹] about this little problem on the forum but nobody found a
solution, so I try here...

In my PVE the mask where I can change the Boot Order options of a VM is
not ever the same. If I access to the mask from 2 nodes (say node1 and
node2) the mask is a simple html form with only combo boxes. On the
third node (say node3) the mask is more sophisticated, can support the
drag and drop, has checkbox... in other word it's different. So I would
like to know why my three nodes doesn't have the same mask even if they
are at the same proxmox version and if there is a way that all nodes
shows the same mask.

I ask you because this is not only a layout problem; if I modify the
boot order options from the node3, I can see strange chars in the PVE
gui of the other two nodes but if I configure the boot order options
from node1 or node2 all seems works flawless.

Best regards

Piviul

[¹]
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/strange-chars-in-boot-order-options.87169/