[PVE-User] zfs root after last update grub unknown filesystem

Aaron Lauterer a.lauterer at proxmox.com
Mon Sep 14 09:07:48 CEST 2020

Alternatively you can try to install the machine in UEFI mode. In UEFI mode with root ZFS the installer will set up systemd-boot instead of grub. This alleviates the problem with grubs limited ZFS compatibility.

See the docs for more infos: https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/pve-admin-guide.html#sysboot

HTH,
Aaron