[PVE-User] question regarding quorum/qdevice on raspberry pi for dual-node cluster

Roland @web.de devzero at web.de
Thu Feb 20 15:20:48 CET 2020

thank you,

why would we need a full corosync instance on RPI at all when it's not
supported and Qdevice is the better way for quorum ?

i.e. who is using full corosync on RPI at all and for what besides
quorum/whitness device?

i there a real purpose/benefit or does that wiki page simply describe
the "old way to go before qdevice did exist" ?

regards
roland