[PVE-User] LVM autoactivation failed with multipath over iSCSI

Stefan M. Radman smr at kmi.com
Mon Feb 3 20:21:22 CET 2020

Hi Humberto

I just finished the update to 6.1 of two FC multipath attached nodes and had to use the same workaround as the one I used for iSCSI multipath

With "ExecStartPre=/bin/sleep 5" it worked but my situation is different than yours because I have only two FC paths per node.

Maybe I'll try boot parameter rd.lvm.conf=0 later today as suggested by Nada.
It might work after all.

Stefan