[PVE-User] LVM autoactivation failed with multipath over iSCSI

Humberto Jose De Sousa humbertos at ifsc.edu.br
Mon Feb 3 18:35:16 CET 2020

Hi everyone.

I'm using FC with multipath and have the same trouble.

I am running Proxmox 5 and the problem happen only with the pve-kernel-4.15.18-24-pve. With the olders one the system start correctily.

I did the workaround suggest by Stefan and the system start, but two of four path don't worked.

I will use pve-kernel-4.15.18-23-pve and await a update.

Humberto