LVM over ISCSI issue

Amin Vakil info at aminvakil.com
Tue Aug 11 09:50:20 CEST 2020

Hello
I'm facing issues with lvm over iscsi sometimes.
There is a nas and I have created a nfs directory and an iscsi and I've
attached them both to my proxmoxs.
NFS is fine and data will be copied on it.
but iscsi faces issue sometimes and I can't migrate vm's disk to it
Although it's up and running, there are vms which disks are already on
iscsi and works without problem
error: http://ix.io/2tRq
Also in journalctl I'm seeing this error: http://ix.io/2tRr
As I've mentioned there are vms which are already running on iscsi, I've
even shut them down, disable iscsi, enable iscsi and start them again
and they're ok.
Also `iscsiadm -m session -P 2` shows me that the proxmox is logged in.
Any idea?