[PVE-User] Web interface issues with latest PVE

Sonam Namgyel sysadmin at tashicell.com
Sun Apr 5 19:21:36 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Thank you for the help. All the problem was indeed solved after updating
the repository to *pve-no-subscription* (don't know why I missed this
important documentation).  Thank you once again for all the help. I will
come again with another simple problems. I hope you all will help me get
Proxmoxing DONE!

Cheers.

Sonam