[PVE-User] *****SPAM***** Re: Web interface issues with latest PVE

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Apr 5 16:25:34 CEST 2020

Die Erkennung unerwuenschter Email (SPAM) hat eine Email
identifiziert, die SPAM enthaelt.
Die Original Nachricht ist im folgenden angehangen.
Fuer Rueckfragen weden Sie sich bitte an support at csc.de.

Content preview:  >>Unfortunately I can't remember the exact time this happened
   it was >>something like 3 or 4 weeks ago, I've updated since then but as
  all >>servers are in production right now, I can't test and verif [...]

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- -----------------------------------------
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: aminvakil.com]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Spamwahrscheinlichkeit nach Bayes-Test: 40-60%
                            [score: 0.5018]
 2.0 FROM_NOT_REPLYTO       From does not match Reply-To
 0.0 FROM_AND_TO_IS_SAME_DOMAIN From domain and To domain is the same
 5.0 FROM_NOT_REPLYTO_SAME_DOMAIN From domain does not match Reply-To
                             domain
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
-1.0 MAILING_LIST_MULTI     Multiple indicators imply a widely-seen list
                            manager