[PVE-User] Trouble Creating CephFS UPDATE

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:25:00 CEST 2019

Hi

> so i guess you are either missing something, or something in your
> network/setup is not working correctly

Same here just finished a from scratch rebuild v4 to v6 and had no problems
using the GUI.

Going to need more details form the CEPH cluster for someone to work this
out.

Cheers

Mike

Hey Guys,

Really appreciate the feedback. I'm guessing either my network or hardware
was bottlenecking me on the lab setup. When I started performance testing,
my disk throughput was awful slow and almost unusable. I need to acquire
some newer hardware and retest.

Thanks.

JR