[PVE-User] running Debian 10 containers in PVE 5.4

Adam Weremczuk adamw at matrixscience.com
Tue Oct 15 11:58:41 CEST 2019

Hello,

I'm running PVE 5.4-13 (Debian 9.11 based) using free no-subscription repos.

Recently I've deployed a few Debian 10.0 containers which I later
upgraded to 10.1.

I'm having constant issues with these CTs such as delayed start and
console availability (up to 15 minutes), unexpected network
disconnections etc.

No such issues for Debian 9.x containers.

Is running Debian 10.x over 9.11 officially supported?

Will switching to paid community repositories greatly improve my experience?

Thanks,
Adam