[PVE-User] Unable to provision a virtual machine on local storage by cloning a template from a shared storage

Ntrs Ntrs ntrsboy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:45:49 CEST 2019

I want to "full clone” a template from a shared storage on a node (NFS) to the local storage on the same node (SSD) and the local storage is not listed in the target storage drop down box. Take a look at the attached image. Maybe it’s important to say this was with PVE 5.1. If anything about this changed with 6.0 perhaps we should retry with a later version.