[PVE-User] ixgbe

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:59:11 CEST 2019

Hi there

I have created the ixgbe.conf file into /etc/modprobe.d, with this:

options ixgbe  allow_unsupported_sfp=1.1
I haved compile the module from Intel source code...
The worst thing is that this network are thousands of kilometers from my
location...
So a partner is check that network, looking for some issues in the switch,
FC cable whatever...
I am still waiting for him....
Any way, thanks for answer...
I'ill keep you posted.