[PVE-User] Problem installing Qemu-guest-agent on Windows

Gianni Milo gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 23:48:42 CEST 2019

Well, have you enabled the agent in the properties of the VM as described
in that guide? Without doing that, the device won't appear in Device
Manager ...

qm set VMID --agent 1

Also, you mentioned that you created the VM in VirtualBox. How did you
migrate it to PVE ? Did you remove the VirtualBox guest additions etc ? Is
there a possibility that the driver is already installed, hence no "PCI
controller" will appear in DM..

Gianni