[PVE-User] Storage Server Recommendations Please (JR Richardson)

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 15:02:03 CEST 2019

Gilberto,

I have 14 hypervisor nodes hitting 6 storage servers, dell 610's, and a
couple of backup servers. All VMs, 200 Linux servers and about 20 Win
servers use NFS shared storage. I'd like to consolidate storage down to two
servers.

Nada suggested Synology RS818RP+ it is turnkey solution, I'll check into it.

Thanks.

JR

how much servers do you have?
---