[PVE-User] API users

Mark Schouten mark at tuxis.nl
Wed Apr 24 12:19:45 CEST 2019

Hi,

Sorry, that doesn't answer my question. I want users that have 2FA to be able to use the GUI, and I want to be able to disallow the GUI for certain users. I know that the GUI just uses the API as a backend.

By 'do not allow access to /', do you mean for the user, or at a HTTP-level? Because at HTTP-level, that would completely disable the GUI, which you obviously don't want. Or do you mean in the permissions for the user?

Thanks,

--

Mark Schouten <mark at tuxis.nl>

Tuxis, Ede, https://www.tuxis.nl