[PVE-User] HA Failover if shared storage fails on one Node

Martin Holub martin at holub.co.at
Wed Oct 17 13:26:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

In my specific Test Case i was simulating that only one out of 6 Nodes
is losing connectivity to the Shared Storage. So the other 5 could still
access the Data. In my Opinion Proxmox should be, somehow, able to
detect that and fence that Node, causing a migration (depending on the
HA Configuration of course) to the other Nodes.

Best,
Martin