[PVE-User] Pass through usb eToken device on PX 5.2

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:51:33 CEST 2018

Resolved it - GlobalSign tech support couldn't figure it out, eventually
found the answer on a German forum via google translate. The client
software only works when you are conneced via a console, it fails to
load under a RDP session. Fortunately a Spice or noVNC consle works.

Worse - it will only codesign via a console session, and needs a gui
password entry, pretty much useless for out nightly headless builds
where we sign thousands of binaries. And rules out moving to a offsite
server.

I can't imagine what GlobalSign are thinking, this is useless for
anything but individual developer manual builds.

--
Lindsay