[PVE-User] Strange Issues with Windows Server 2012 R2 guests

Gregor Burck gregor at aeppelbroe.de
Sat Jun 9 21:24:25 CEST 2018

Hi,
> I think this is a nameserver issue. Is this WS2012r2 a domain server?
Yes the Domain Server is an WS2012R2
But can't guess this, I migrate the machines (DC and Server Clients)  from
VMWare Workstation to proxmox.  Before migration there was no problem like
this.

> What error do you see in the clients when they "forget" ws2012r2 servers
> nameserver entry? What client SO?
The client are WS2012R2 Servers. I do not see when it occure, so it is hard to
terminate the issue in the error log,...

Bye

Gregor