[PVE-User] pvesh get current status and cpu value

Daniel Berteaud daniel at firewall-services.com
Fri Jun 1 16:52:27 CEST 2018

Hi.

Writing some script to monitor my guests on a proxmox 5.2 cluster (3
nodes), I find something strange. When I ask the current status of a
guest, eg

pvesh get /nodes/pve1/qemu/109/status/current

I get most stats I want, except for CPU usage. I guess it should be the
value of cpu (cpus being the number of cores assigned to the VM, and cpu
the % used), but the value I get for cpu is always 0, no matter the
activity of the VM.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug ?

BTW, I'd have asked this on the forum, but I get "You have insufficient
privileges to post here"

Regards, Daniel

--

Logo FWS